The RexMont real estate is looking for a Client Relationship Manager (CRM) who will be coached over a period of 12 months. Our CRM will support our company’s vision and make it the candidate’s own. Your position is responsible for supporting the administrative operation of the business and ensuring tasks are executed to meet our business standards. The candidate is analytical and driven in handling a variety of tasks with ease and conveys confidence to clients & team members. We have a fun, and collaborative environment; and recognize the need for hard-work (early 20th century style) in fulfilling our company’s vision. Full-Time Position
Position: Client Relationship Manager mid level
Office Location- Bellevue WA
- Wow our clients by implementing our systematized client service interaction
- Assist our clients by connecting them with our network's vendors
- Support our outside sales agents on preparing listing and home purchase packages
- Complete tasks out of CRM
- Customer satisfaction outbound calls
- Set up Client Packets
- Support the office in completing the tasks and objectives planned out for the day/week
- Audit contract paperwork and send to broker manager's office
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Maintain a clean database of clients through CRM
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, Social Media, and YouTube video production, and posting managing
- Opportunity to grow into a Project Manager within 18 months
- Manage our marketing tools i.e. websites, client review requests, customer satisfaction surveys, mailers, listing marketing programs, recruiting
- World Class problem solving skills i.e. mapping out solutions for clients and team members with a solid path for execution.
- Organize office events/parties
- Familiar with software and easy to adapt to changes in implementing new systems
- Managing team members tasks
- Attend seminars in and out of the state twice a year.
- Providing training to staff members when needed.
Office Hours- Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (Full Time)
Saturday & Sunday as required by manager
Compensation & Benefits
- $55K Base plus bonuses
- Health Insurance Available For Enrollment
- Paid Vacation
- Fun & Professional work environment dedicated to see our team members succeed
- Applicant needs to have a clean background (No felonies or unsettled misdemeanors)
- Real Estate License a must. Needs to have at least 2 year minimum experience doing transaction coordinating or previous participation in real estate transactions as admin or agent or related real estate field (loan officer, escrow agent, insurance, etc.)
- World class organizational skills (our candidate will be managing projects and schedules for our company’s president
- World class communication skills i.e. (you will be communicating with different professionals around the office and we expect your communication is vital to support the company’s image.
- World Class problem solving skills i.e. mapping out solutions for clients and team members with a solid path for execution
- Undergraduate student with proven leadership and work experience welcome to apply
- Bachelor’s degree finance, business management, marketing, project management, communication, or related work experience.
- Master Degree preferred; but not required
- Sales Background Preferred but not required (Stock Broker, Financial Advisor, Insurance Agent, Real Estate Agent, Transaction coordinator, Office manager)
- Avid reader (designated books read over the month to improve system process)
- Sharp listener
- We are looking for a candidate who is very clear on what he/she wants in their professional life.
Wish you the best in your career, and employment endeavors,