RexMont Real Estate, a sales powerhouse in the Eastside, is looking for an experienced transaction coordinator. Our transaction coordinator will support our company’s vision and make it the candidate’s own. Your position is responsible for supporting the administrative operation of the business and ensuring tasks are executed to meet our business standards. The candidate is analytical and driven in handling a variety of tasks with ease and conveys confidence to clients & team members. We have a fun, and collaborative environment; and recognize the need for hard-work (early 20th century style) in fulfilling our company’s vision.
The primary focus of this role will be centered around document templating: Creating, testing, and regularly maintaining documents to be stored in libraries within our systems. You are the key to processing RexMont real estate transactions. As a Transaction Coordinator, you’re the human link between our process and people. You’re there at the beginning, middle, end to ensure that the transaction is completed efficiently and accurately. You’re working with agents and branch staff to keep the process moving forward and to assure accurate commission disbursement to our agents!
• Wow our clients by implementing our systemized customer service interaction
• Support our outside sales agent on preparing listing and home purchase packages
• Complete tasks out of CRM
• Customer satisfaction outbound calls
• Set up Client Packets
• Support the office in completing the tasks and objectives planned out for the day/week
• File contract paperwork and send to broker manager's office
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Detail oriented and problem solving skills a must
• Maintain a clean database of clients through CRM
• Proficient with MS Office, Dotloop, NWMLS
Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (Full Time)
Compensation & Benefits
• Employer paid Health insurance 30 days from start date
• Paid Vacation
• Fun & Professional work environment dedicated to see our team members succeed!
• Applicant needs to have a clean background (No felonies or unsettled misdemeanors)
• Real Estate License a must. Needs to have at least 2 year minimum experience doing transaction coordinating or previous participation in real estate transaction as admin or agent.
• World class organizational skills (our candidate will be managing projects and schedules for our company’s president
• World class communication skills i.e. (you will be communicating with different professionals around the office and we expect your communication is vital to support the company’s image.
• World Class problem solving skills i.e. mapping out solutions for clients and team members with a solid path for execution
• Sharp listener
• We are looking for a candidate who is very clear on what he/she wants in their professional life
Interested in the Transaction Manager position with RexMont Real Estate? Email [email protected] for more information.