Issaquah Homes & Real Estate
Welcome to your local Issaquah, WA homes for sale & real estate resource. Issaquah is a community in King County, Washington, nestled in a valley bordered by the Sammamish Plateau and the Issaquah Alps in the Seattle metropolitan area. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Issaquah properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Issaquah real estate.
Jump to: Homes for Sale in Issaquah | Issaquah Real Estate Market | Issaquah Amenities | Issaquah Highlights | Issaquah Schools | Contact an Agent
Homes for Sale in Issaquah WA
See All Real Estate in Issaquah
View TODAY's New Listings by beds/baths, lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
- Issaquah 55+ / Adult Community Homes
- Issaquah Condos
- Issaquah Corner Lot Homes
- Issaquah Cul-De-Sac Lot Homes
- Issaquah Energy-Efficient Homes
- Issaquah Gated Community Homes
- Issaquah Golf Course Homes
- Issaquah Homes on Lake or Pond
- Issaquah Homes with Acreage
- Issaquah Homes with Basement
- Issaquah Homes with Boat Dock
- Issaquah Homes with Deck
- Issaquah Homes with Dog Run
- Issaquah Homes With Electric Car Chargers
- Issaquah Homes with Greenhouses
- Issaquah Homes with Patio
- Issaquah Homes with Rooftop Deck
- Issaquah Homes with RV Parking
- Issaquah Homes with Swimming Pool
- Issaquah Horse Property Homes
- Issaquah Luxury Homes
- Issaquah Master Bedroom on Main
- Issaquah Mountain View Homes
- Issaquah New Construction Homes
- Issaquah Single Story Homes
- Issaquah Townhomes
- Issaquah Vacant Land & Lots
- Issaquah Water View Homes
- Issaquah Waterfront Homes
Considering the purchase of a home in Issaquah? Call (425) 406-3791 to reach Rexmont Real Estate now! Our team of real estate agents will help you navigate the Issaquah housing market today.
Issaquah Real Estate Search
The Issaquah home listings on this page are updated several times per day with information from the Issaquah, Washington MLS.
The property price, number of days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, and other important listing details like assigned schools and construction type are listed on each Issaquah MLS listing by the listing agent.
Review local Issaquah property tax information and the current listing status (active, under contract, or pending). Issaquah community amenities such as parks and golf courses will be listed alongside other property features such as swimming pools, views, and greenbelt locations.
Issaquah Real Estate Market
The real estate market for Issaquah includes single-family homes, townhomes, and condominiums on large lots with mature trees. Most homes average three or four bedrooms with an average of 1,300 square feet to 2,800 square feet of living space. As a result, there is a wide range of home prices, typically ranging between $400,000 and $1.8 million, though multi-million-dollar luxury homes are also available.
Issaquah Community Amenities
The year-round wet climate of Issaquah doesn't stop residents from enjoying plenty of neighborhood parks, hiking trails, picnic areas, and other outdoor venues. Nearby is the Issaquah Alps, which are highlands neighboring the city. Residents can go hiking, enjoy outdoor activities, and explore the three mountains surrounding the town—Cougar Mountain, Squawk Mountain, and Tiger Mountain.
The community is bisected by Interstate 90 and Washington State Route 900, offering access to neighboring towns, such as the city of Renton. In addition, the King County Metro and Sound Transit provides public transportation for residents.
The average commute for Issaquah residents is approximately 20 minutes. Top employers in the area include Costco, SanMarm NAES, and Issaquah Community Center. In addition, many residents commute to the city of Seattle, where leading companies include Starbucks, Nordstrom, the University of Washington, and Amazon.
Seattle is about 20 minutes from Issaquah, making it easy for Issaquah's residents to enjoy outdoor activities, entertainment venues, dining, and shopping in the Emerald City. The Seattle area's top places to visit include the Space Needle, Museum of Pop Culture, Pike Place Market, and Seattle Japanese Garden.
Issaquah Local Highlights
- Boehm's Candies has more than 150 chocolate confections crafted by master candy makers available to purchase at the Edelweiss Chalet.
- Cougar Mountain Zoo was established in 1972, offering educational opportunities for residents wanting to catch a glimpse of the endangered species it cares for.
- The Historic Train Museum is currently listed on the National Register of Historic Places and has a unique structure showing the history of Issaquah.
- The Salmon Hatchery is one of the most visited sites of the Washington Department of Fish and Wildlife, offering tours and education about the local environment.
- Village Theatre is the leading producer of musical theater in the Pacific Northwest, offering live shows and education programs for all ages.
- Duthie Hill Mountain Bike Park has 120 acres of evergreen forest, offering many opportunities to bike and explore the area.
- Issaquah Community Center is operated by the City of Issaquah Parks and Recreation Department, offering classes, day camps, activities, and more.
- Equine Escapes is a local tour company offering horseback riding tours through the Cascade foothills, where residents can enjoy beautiful scenery and spot unique wildlife.
Issaquah School Information
The Issaquah School District operates the 28 public schools in and around the community, including Endeavor Elementary School, Skyline High School, and Issaquah Middle School. Private schools serving the community include Brightmont Academy and Bellevue High School. In addition, those looking for continuing education opportunities can register for classes at many local and nearby colleges and universities, including Tacoma Community College, University of Washington, and the City University of Seattle.
Those looking to buy a home in a unique subdivision with many amenities and close to major cities will fall in love with the real estate market in the town of Issaquah, Washington.
Issaquah, WA Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase of a home in Issaquah? Allow our Issaquah, Washington real estate experts to help you navigate the purchase of or expertly negotiate the sale of your Issaquah residence. As local real estate agents, we're well-versed in the Issaquah real estate market's unique dynamics.
Connect with Rexmont Real Estate to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Selling your Issaquah property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free home evaluation within minutes.
Search Homes For Sale in Issaquah
Back to All Featured Communities
Back to Back to King County Real Estate