Kirkland Homes & Real Estate
Browse the top Kirkland, WA homes for sale and real estate below. Kirkland is a community in King County, Washington, located east of the city of Seattle, offering residents a waterfront area full of many things to do. To request up-to-date information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more about Kirkland properties for sale, or to arrange a private showing of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today. Read more about Kirkland real estate.
Jump to: Homes for Sale in Kirkland | Kirkland Real Estate Market | Kirkland Amenities | Kirkland Highlights | Kirkland Schools | Contact an Agent
Homes for Sale in Kirkland WA
See All Real Estate in Kirkland
View TODAY's New Listings by beds/baths, lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
See all neighborhoods: Kirkland Neighborhood Directory
- Kirkland 55+ / Adult Community Homes
- Kirkland Bay View Homes
- Kirkland Condos
- Kirkland Corner Lot Homes
- Kirkland Cul-De-Sac Lot Homes
- Kirkland Energy-Efficient Homes
- Kirkland Gated Community Homes
- Kirkland Golf Course Homes
- Kirkland Homes on Lake or Pond
- Kirkland Homes with Acreage
- Kirkland Homes with Basement
- Kirkland Homes with Boat Dock
- Kirkland Homes with Deck
- Kirkland Homes with Dog Run
- Kirkland Homes With Electric Car Chargers
- Kirkland Homes with Greenhouses
- Kirkland Homes with Patio
- Kirkland Homes with Rooftop Deck
- Kirkland Homes with RV Parking
- Kirkland Homes with Swimming Pool
- Kirkland Horse Property Homes
- Kirkland Luxury Homes
- Kirkland Master Bedroom on Main
- Kirkland Mountain View Homes
- Kirkland New Construction Homes
- Kirkland Single Story Homes
- Kirkland Townhomes
- Kirkland Vacant Land & Lots
- Kirkland Water View Homes
- Kirkland Waterfront Homes
Are you looking to buy a home in Kirkland? Call Rexmont Real Estate, your local real estate team, at (425) 406-3791. Our real estate agents are here to help with the Kirkland housing market.
Kirkland Real Estate Search
The Kirkland home listings on this page are updated several times per day with information from the Kirkland, Washington MLS.
The property price, number of days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, and other important listing details like assigned schools and construction type are listed on each Kirkland MLS listing by the listing agent.
Remember to review local Kirkland property tax information and if the current listing is active, under contract, and pending. As available, numerous property features such as greenbelt locations, views, swimming pools, and Kirkland community amenities, including parks and golf courses, will be listed.
Kirkland Real Estate Market
The real estate market for Kirkland has a mix of single-family homes, condominiums, townhomes, and luxury homes. Most homes average four bedrooms and three bathrooms with 1,800 square feet to 3,200 square feet of living space, and many of the houses are nestled on large lots with mature trees. Average home prices usually range between $480,000 and $1.1 million, though luxury real estate, particularly desirable Kirkland waterfront properties in Kirkland's best neighborhoods, can easily reach multi-million prices, sometimes exceeding $10 million. Areas with the most amenities and best access to beautiful views tend to be the most expensive neighborhoods in the city.
Kirkland Community Amenities
Kirkland's waterfront district offers residents many opportunities to enjoy local restaurants, art galleries, public parks, beaches, a performing arts center, and a unique collection of public art. Kirkland's art culture expands beyond just the city streets. The downtown area is home to many galleries and hosts various performing arts events hosted in the community and at the Kirkland Arts Center.
Those looking for summer excitement can find neighborhood events at waterfront parks on Lake Washington, including Marina Park. Other parks in Kirkland include Saint Edward State Park, Bridle Trails State Park, and Juanita Beach Park. For some dog-friendly fun, pets can enjoy dog parks at Juanita Beach Park and Edith Moulton Park.
Kirkland's residents are served by King County Metro and Sound Transit Express buses, which converge in Downtown Kirkland, South Kirkland, and the Totem Lake subdivision. The community is close to Interstate 405 and Highway 520, which offer easy access for residents to get to neighboring cities.
Seattle is approximately 25 minutes away and offers residents the perfect place to visit for the day or spend a quick weekend getaway. Top things to do in Seattle include visiting the Space Needle, Pike Place Market, and Olympic Sculpture Park. Outdoor places perfect for exploring in Seattle include Green Lake, Alki Beach, and Golden Gardens Park.
Kirkland Local Highlights
- Marina Park offers residents 700 feet of Lake Washington shoreline to relax, fish, bike, or go for a stroll in beautiful downtown Kirkland.
- TechCity Bowl & Fun Center has 32 professional lanes, billiards, arcade games, and the Tech City Cafe.
- Juanita Beach Park offers the perfect place for residents to have a beach experience in the Kirkland area, with outdoor amenities and activities for all ages.
- Cross Kirkland Corridor Trail, one of the many great trails in the area, is a 6-foot wide trail offering a safe place for residents to enjoy hiking and biking activities.
- Chainline Brewing Company is the spot to sample locally made Northwest Lager and Ales in a vibrant outdoor setting.
- 132nd Square Park is where many residents go to stretch their legs, play sports, and enjoy more than nine acres of green space.
- Lady Yum is the place to go for a delicious burger and fries; it's a French-style bistro in a 1920s-era building with a small shop.
- Cactus Restaurant offers mouth-watering Mexican cuisine in a fun atmosphere that is perfect for gathering with friends and family.
- Driving in Kirkland is easy thanks to all the major roads in the area, and it's only a 20-minute drive to Seattle.
Kirkland School Information
The Lake Washington School District manages and operates the public schools serving Kirkland residents, including Juanita High School, Lake Washington High School, five middle schools, and 13 elementary schools. Private schools serving the community include Eastside Preparatory School and Puget Sound Adventist Academy. In addition, residents seeking continuing education opportunities can register for classes at Lake Washington Technical College and Northwest University.
Those looking to buy a home in a subdivision with access to many unique outdoor amenities, restaurants, shops, and entertainment venues will want to move to Kirkland, Washington.
Kirkland, WA Real Estate Agents
Considering the purchase of a home in Kirkland? Allow our Kirkland real estate experts to guide you when purchasing your new Kirkland property or the sale of your current residence. As local real estate agents, we have up-to-date information on the Kirkland, Washington real estate market's unique dynamics.
Contact Rexmont Real Estate to learn more about buyer and seller representation. Preparing to sell your Kirkland home? View our market analysis page for a home value estimate within moments.
Search Homes For Sale in Kirkland
Back to All Featured Communities
Back to Back to King County Real Estate