Redmond Homes & Real Estate
Welcome to your local Redmond, WA homes for sale & real estate resource. The city of Redmond is located in King County, Washington, where residents can enjoy many outdoor activities in the Bicycle Capital of the Northwest. For additional information, including sales history and prices, property disclosures, and more for Redmond properties for sale, or to schedule a home tour of any property listed below, contact your LOCAL real estate experts today! Read more about Redmond real estate.
Jump to: Homes for Sale in Redmond | Redmond Real Estate Market | Redmond Amenities | Redmond Highlights | Redmond Schools | Contact an Agent
Homes for Sale in Redmond WA
See All Real Estate in Redmond
View TODAY's New Listings by beds/baths, lot size, listing status, days on market & more!
- Redmond 55+ / Adult Community Homes
- Redmond Condos
- Redmond Corner Lot Homes
- Redmond Cul-De-Sac Lot Homes
- Redmond Energy-Efficient Homes
- Redmond Gated Community Homes
- Redmond Golf Course Homes
- Redmond Homes on Lake or Pond
- Redmond Homes with Acreage
- Redmond Homes with Basement
- Redmond Homes with Boat Dock
- Redmond Homes with Deck
- Redmond Homes with Dog Run
- Redmond Homes With Electric Car Chargers
- Redmond Homes with Greenhouses
- Redmond Homes with Patio
- Redmond Homes with Rooftop Deck
- Redmond Homes with RV Parking
- Redmond Homes with Swimming Pool
- Redmond Horse Property Homes
- Redmond Luxury Homes
- Redmond Master Bedroom on Main
- Redmond Mountain View Homes
- Redmond New Construction Homes
- Redmond Single Story Homes
- Redmond Townhomes
- Redmond Vacant Land & Lots
- Redmond Water View Homes
- Redmond Waterfront Homes
Planning to buy or sell a home in Redmond? Call Rexmont Real Estate at (425) 406-3791 today! Our team of real estate agents is ready to guide you through the Redmond, WA housing market.
Redmond Real Estate Search
These Redmond home listings are updated throughout the day from the Redmond, Washington MLS.
The property price, number of days on the market, square footage, year built, lot size, and other important listing details like assigned schools and construction type are listed on each Redmond MLS listing by the listing agent.
Review local Redmond property tax information and current status (active, under contract, or pending). Many properties have greenbelt locations and swimming pools, and these will be listed with Redmond community amenities such as golf courses and parks.
Redmond Real Estate Market
The real estate market for the Redmond community includes a mix of condominiums, townhomes, single-family homes, and luxury homes. Most homes average three bedrooms and two and one-half bathrooms with an average of 1,900 square feet to 2,500 square feet of living space. Many of the houses are on large, fully wooded lots. Average home prices generally range between the mid-$400s and $1.6 million, though luxury real estate and homes with acreage can often reach multi-million home values.
Redmond Community Amenities
The mild climate throughout the area still offers residents four seasons to enjoy, without extreme temperature changes. In addition, this climate provides plenty of opportunities for residents to enjoy time at neighborhood parks, such as Marymoor Park.
The performing arts in Redmond include a mix of artists performing at the Redmond Performing Arts Center, including the Eastside Symphony and the SecondStory Repertory theater company. In addition, the community hosts a series of summer concerts hosted at the amphitheater in Marymoor Park during the summer months. Finally, the Redmond Saturday Market is Seattle's east side's oldest farmer's market, held on Saturdays from May through October.
The average commute for Redmond residents is approximately 35 minutes. Top employers in the area include Microsoft, Nintendo of America, WildTangent, and Data I/O.
Interstate 90 runs near Redmond, which takes residents to Seattle, approximately 30 minutes away. Seattle offers many things to see, do, and experience, including restaurants, shops, parks, and entertainment venues. Popular places in the city of Seattle include Chihuly Garden and Glass, Discovery Park, Space Needle, and Pike Place Market. Being this close to Seattle offers many opportunities for day trips or weekend getaways.
Redmond Local Highlights
- Conrad Olson Farmstead is one of the few remaining historic farms in the Sammamish River Valley and is now a park.
- Earl and Elise McWhirter Farm was originally the homestead of Charles and Sally Hutcheson and is now a historical park.
- Justice White House is one of the oldest buildings in Redmond and is now a historical site in the town.
- Bill Brown Saloon is a historical site in Redmond that is now home to the Matador Restaurant, which serves some unique menu items.
- Brown's Garage, built in the 1920s by the mayor of Redmond, was initially a 20-car repair shop and has been home to many businesses.
- O.A. Wiley Home is adjacent to Downtown Park and is a historic home built out of large stones and boulders.
- Odd Fellows Hall is another historic building that has been repurposed and is now the home of Redmond's Bar and Grill.
- Anderson Park is the first park developed in the city and offers residents access to green spaces, hiking trails, and picnic areas.
Redmond School Information
The Lake Washington School District manages and operates the public schools serving the Redmond community, including Redmond High School, ten elementary schools, and five middle schools. Private schools serving the community include The Overlake School and The Bear Creek School. In addition, residents looking for continuing education opportunities can register for classes at DigiPen Institute of Technology and Lake Washington Technical College.
Those looking to buy a home in an exciting subdivision with access to many community amenities and close to Seattle for added enjoyment will love looking for a home in the City of Redmond.
Redmond, WA Real Estate Agents
Interested in buying a home in Redmond? Let our Redmond real estate experts guide you through the sale of your current residence or purchase of your new Redmond property. As local real estate agents, we have insider knowledge of the dynamics unique to real estate in Redmond, Washington.
Connect with Rexmont Real Estate to get more information about buyer or seller representation. Selling your Redmond property? Visit our market analysis page to receive a free home evaluation within minutes.
Search Homes For Sale in Redmond
Back to All Featured Communities
Back to Back to King County Real Estate